OEM or Cooperation mini brass ball valve

From: sun caipeng
Subject: OEM or Cooperation mini brass ball valve
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:38:47 +0800

Dear managers:

   Happy New Year!

   We are Yuhuan County Zhengda Valve Factory. We professions manufacture mini
brass ball valves with a production of more than 300,000 sets per month
including specs of 1/4",3/8",1/2", 3/4", 1", 3/8", 1-1/2", 2".2-1/2".3".4" .We
mainly process brass or bronze
material and surface treatment with chrome plating, casting, or original. The
valve handle are mainly plastic or horniness material.

   We can provide the best OEM import ball valve for you,Our customer spread in
nationwide and Europe, Middle-east, Asia,USA.

   We can provide the best production experience about joint venture or
cooperation produce valve,we have the abundant management ability, at the same
time hoping you  and your company to joint venture or cooperation in China.

   We can look for the excellent agency in China for you . We can buy best
product and prices for you .

   If you need the catalogue, we will post on time .

   If you and your company needs us to provide the related help, I am glad to
answer the one of your problem .Hoping you can provide the detailed
data,sample, diagram and detailed address.Hope on time of telephone, your
letter!

   our company  pursue of deal in  tenet is "blue ribbon product, blue ribbon
servings", we are struggling orientation of dedicate empolder high quality,
high baddish new product.

   We take the liberty of writting to you with a view to establishing business
relations with you and meanwhile in case you need more information about our
company, we shall be only too glad to answer your inquiries at any
time.

   We welcome you to attend the merchandise exchange exposition in Guangzhou
CHINA.

   Happy New Year!

Best regards,
sun caipeng
Address: Chumen town, Yuhuan County,taizhou city, Zhejiang Province.China
Tel: 86-576-7412459
Fax: 86-576-7441322
Post code: 317605
http://www.world-valve.com