Re: use pdf-tools in Emacs.

From: christian de larrinaga
Subject: Re: use pdf-tools in Emacs.
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:48:57 +0100

thank you for this pointer. I had reconfigured emacs a while back and hadn't
got round to improving pdf performance to match the increasing number of
pdf docs I need to reference. I installed I thought pdf-tools
but it wasn't behaving. The :init did the trick

great list! Christian

--
christian de larrinaga
https://firsthand.net