Re: get text from LibreOffice Calc to Emacs Org-Mode

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: get text from LibreOffice Calc to Emacs Org-Mode
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 08:38:18 +0000

Hi,

thanks for help.

I wanted 2 columns,
and underneath left some "topic overview" and to the right "the use of terminal commands with explanation"
So I need for the left and for the right cell several sentences of text.

   |---------+---------|
>> | column1 | column2 |
>> | alpha   |       1 |
>> | beta    |       2 |
>> | gamma   |       3 |
>> |---------+---------|

in this example
alpha would be sentence 1
beta would be sentence 2
gamma would be sentence 3
and so on
everything together is one cell.

to the right of it
is the cell with answers.

separated with something, not important, simply to have a certain overview, a structure.

Later I would adjust it in org-mode.

hopefully I could explain it.

Kind regards

Gottfried