Re: get text from LibreOffice Calc to Emacs Org-Mode

From: Platon Pronko
Subject: Re: get text from LibreOffice Calc to Emacs Org-Mode
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 16:24:05 +0800

On 2023-04-24 15:45, Ruijie Yu wrote:
If it's about multiline cells, unless I'm mistaken, Org doesn't support
it either, so it is not a surprise to me that trying to import it from
elsewhere causes problems.

Gottfried's example was:

|---------+---------|
| column1 | column2 |
| alpha   |       1 |
| beta    |       2 |
| gamma   |       3 |
|---------+---------|
| column1 | column2 |
| alpha   |       1 |
| beta    |       2 |
| gamma   |       3 |
|---------+---------|
| column1 | column2 |
| alpha   |       1 |
| beta    |       2 |
| gamma   |       3 |

and it's possible to recreate such structure in Org. It's not multiline cells
per se,
it's groups of normal cells separated by hlines.
But without knowing the use-case it's impossible to say if that's what he wants
or not.