Re: pandoc-mode /Asciidoc

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: pandoc-mode /Asciidoc
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 16:06:54 +0000

Hi,

Lisp expresssions in a buffer are evaluated sequentially, and load-path
has to include the directory before you try to load a file in in it, so
the order must be this:

(add-to-list 'load-path

"/home/gfp/.config/emacs/Zusatzpakete/selbstinstalliert/Asciidoc/")
(load "asciidoc.el")

thank you very much.

Your help solved my problem and I have learned a lot through your explanations.

Kind regards

Gottfried