Re: Installing Emacs on MobaXterm

From: Thibaut Verron
Subject: Re: Installing Emacs on MobaXterm
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 15:01:30 +0100

Hi,

> I am trying to install Emacs on MobaXterm using linux.

What do you mean exactly? MobaXterm is a terminal emulator for Windows, it
doesn't provide any compatibility with Linux apps. As far as I can tell, if
used to connect to the local computer, it is just another front for a cmd
prompt.

You're probably doing something different than I am, because from there,
things like apt install would just answer "unrecognized program".

> After installing
> it using the suggested command

What command was that?

Best wishes,