Re: Unexpected fill-paragraph behaviour in message-mode

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Unexpected fill-paragraph behaviour in message-mode
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 03:21:18 +0100

Jean Louis wrote:

>> Thanks for this clarification. Having used message-mode to
>> compose emails in the past, I mistakenly assumed it could
>> be used to compose emails for non-emacs MUAs.
>
> It can be used. I now use message-mode to write this e-mail.

Getting closer to the real powerhouse, Emacs Gnus, eh, "as we
speak", are we, Jean? :)

> But I do not use all features.

Healthy, as message.el is 9010 lines of Elisp :)

> I cannot attach or sign messages this way, I will do that in
> Mutt

Okay, but what exactly do you mean by "attach or sign
messages"? I wouldn't rule out it can be done our automated
without manual intervention in Mutt-land ...

Saying that with no disrespect to Mutt or Mutt users, be their
intervention manual or automatic ...

Please choose, manual or automatic transmission?

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8cCHig6ns

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal