Re asciidoctor

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re asciidoctor
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 11:02:51 +0000

Hi Jean,

in using markdown-mode
I can show all key-bindings with
C-c C-h

1.
Is that also possible with adoc-mode?
I tried, but it didn’t work.
Is there any other key-binding that would make that possible?
or some addition in my init.el file?

2.
if I do some formatting in adoc-mode
is there a possibility to show immediately the outcome in an other window beside my emacs buffer?
because after every change I would have to do a
C-c a to open the browser to see the outcome.

In an video I saw that this guy had a second window open and any formatting in adoc-mode was immediately shown in the other window.
So it must be possible, but I don’t know how do do it.

--
Kind regards

Gottfried