Re: Lucid menu faces

From: Manuel Giraud
Subject: Re: Lucid menu faces
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:38:16 +0200

Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> writes:

> Manuel Giraud <manuel@ledu-giraud.fr> writes:
>
>> Yes why not but last time I check it was a bit ugly… but maybe
>> no-toolkit needs some tweaks (or love).
>
> The point is it can be made prettier by changing the `menu' face.
> (Or at least until you actually open the menus.)

Yes I understood but there are some bugs/annoyances.  Just one example,
if I do:
(custom-set-faces
 '(menu ((t (:family "Iosevka" :height 1.2))))

The height of the menu bar won't be correctly recalculated so menu-bar
entries will be truncated vertically.

I don't think that anybody really use the no-toolkit build nowadays.
And that why I said it might need some love to be usable again.
--
Manuel Giraud