[no subject]

From: Lorenzo Isella
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 15:53:49 +0200

Lorenzo Isella wrote:

;; See https://github.com/jming422/fira-code-mode

Grep that for "non-graphical" and you get this:

(unless (display-graphic-p)
 (display-warning '(fira-code-ligatures) "fira-code-mode
 probably won't work for non-graphical displays!"))

So `display-graphic-p' returns nil for you, and truthfully so
I take it?

If so, read the help for `display-warning' ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal

Thanks for taking the time to give some help.
I understand that this is a warning which is (rightly) activated by
the code at

https://github.com/jming422/fira-code-mode

Unfortunately, I do not know yet how to disable it.

I would like to avoid tampering with the source code of fira.
How do I read the help for `display-warning' ?
I google it with emacs and I found a lot of hits (too many!) and M-x
help on my emacs does not provide anything about the display-warning.
Thanks!

Lorenzo