Re: FW: [External] : Question Regarding How To Adjust Default Zoom Level

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Re: FW: [External] : Question Regarding How To Adjust Default Zoom Level In Every New Buffer
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 20:49:33 -0400

I think I'm getting closer. I did some research on Stack Overflow and found a
neat hook function idea that could run each time a new buffer is created:
-
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7899949/is-there-an-emacs-hook-that-runs-after-every-buffer-is-created

The answer at the very end looks like what I want to use:
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(if (not (active-minibuffer-window)) (do-something-as-it-is-not-minibuffer)))
#+end_src

My variation of this, which doesn't work unfortunately yet:
#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (when (string= system-name "Samuels-MBP.tampabay.rr.com")
    (if (not (active-minibuffer-window)) (text-scale-increase)))
#+end_src

Going to see how to actually think to turn that person's pseudocode into actual
elisp though.