Question Regarding How To Adjust Default Zoom Level In Every New Buffer

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Question Regarding How To Adjust Default Zoom Level In Every New Buffer
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 10:58:18 -0400

Hello there,

Is there a way to adjust an Emacs config so that it adjusts the default zoom
level to +1 or +2?

I ask because on my work Macbook, the default fonts are so small, but this is a
limitation because of how dumb Macbooks interpret screen resolution when you
connect two monitors to it since its based upon the laptop screen's resolution
as the standard. Otherwise, you would have to blow up the text and font size of
everything within the MacOS settings which makes web browsers look really jenky.

With this in mind, is there any way to adjust the 'text-scale-adjust' value so
that it starts at +1 no matter what?

Thanks,

Sam