Need Some Help Figuring Out Why 'M-x insert-kbd-macro' Doesn't Work With

From: Samuel Banya
Subject: Need Some Help Figuring Out Why 'M-x insert-kbd-macro' Doesn't Work With Helm Mode For Some Reason
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 23:14:37 -0400

Hey there,

I saw Prot's video on keyboard macros, and saw a useful one at Timestamp:
18:15, for this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5yH_8nl9LU

I tried immediately doing this idea within an Org file I use for work, aka a
todo list.

I recorded a macro with 'F3', and then stopped recording with 'F4'.

I then tried using the function that Prot used in that video, aka 'M-x
insert-kbd-macro' but nothing happens for me.

I'm using 'Helm' mode if that helps since Helm's 'helm-M-x' function is bound
to 'M-x' on my config.

Here's my Emacs config for reference:
https://github.com/samuelbanya/samsemacs

Any ideas on 'Why' this is occurring?

I tried checking '*Messages*' but don't see anything relevant in that buffer. I
also tried using a scratch buffer without Org Mode, but have the same issue
unfortunately.

Thanks,

Sam