Re: [gnus] How to refresh the Summary buffer?

From: Pankaj Jangid
Subject: Re: [gnus] How to refresh the Summary buffer?
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2021 09:13:26 +0530

Rodrigo Morales <moralesrodrigo1100@gmail.com> writes:

> Let's say I change the value of gnus-summary-line-format while being in
> the Summary buffer. Is there any way to refresh the summary buffer
> without exiting in order to use the new value of
> gnus-summary-line-format?

Here is what I do. I manage the variables in ~/.gnus.el.

If you change anything in your ~/.gnus.el then you need to reload it by
going back to *Group* buffer and calling gnus-group-read-init-file (key
"r"). And then return to summary buffer.

If you are managing the customization in any other location, for example
~/.emacs.d/init.el then you need to evaluate the variable and then quit
summary buffer and return to it.

--
Regards ~Pankaj