other diary blog entries

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: other diary blog entries
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:30:34 +0100

Hello,

I have two diaries, main and other, with the line #include "~/path/to/other"
at the top of main. If I am in Calendar and I mark several days using
'm' then I can insert for example a block diary using 'ib', along the
lines for example as %%(diary-cyclic 1 2021 06 22) 15:00 Coffee. The
diary entry is saved to main, but I want to have it saved to other. How
can I achieve this without a manual cut-and-paste? Am I restricted to
whatever is the value of the 'diary-file variable', which is main in my
case?

Thanks,

Best wishes,

Colin.