Re: Useful completion package in GNU ELPA

From: Yuchen Pei
Subject: Re: Useful completion package in GNU ELPA
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 11:16:47 +1000

Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

Today I have started using the GNU ELPA package
`aggressive-completion'. It speeds up my workflow. It cuts down the time of work to 30% of what
was before.

Thanks for the recommendation. I gave it a try, got frustrated by the lack of cycling in the minibuffer, and then discovered (emacs builtin?) icomplete-mode, which I'm now using instead of the aggressive-completion-mode :)

Best,
Yuchen

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman
https://stallmansupport.org/

--
PGP Key: 47F9 D050 1E11 8879 9040  4941 2126 7E93 EF86 DFD0