The convenient method to check/inspect/retrieve the definition/usage of

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: The convenient method to check/inspect/retrieve the definition/usage of any commands/symbols/operators used in elisp code.
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 21:57:01 +0800

Dear all,

Are there any built-in method of Emacs which can let me conveniently
check/inspect/retrieve the definition/usage of any
commands/symbols/operators used in elisp code at-the-point/in-situ?
Say, for the following code snippets:

;;;
  (defun fk/company-wordfreq-toggle-language (&optional language)
    (interactive)
    (setq ispell-local-dictionary (or language
                                      (if (string=
ispell-local-dictionary "english")
                                          "turkish"
                                        "english")))
[...]
  `(progn
    ,@(mapcar (lambda (p) `(use-package ,p))
              packages)))

(use-multiple-packages flycheck
                       dash
                       )

[...]
(mapcar #'straight-use-package '(flycheck lsp-mode dash ...))

;or equivalently

(defvar my-package-list '(flycheck lsp-mode dash ...))
(mapcar #'straight-use-package my-package-list)
;;;

I want to find some convenient methods built in Emacs itself with an
in-situ manner - by moving the point to the interest position - to
check any commands/symbols/operators used in them.

Regards
Theory and Simulation of Materials
NO. 552 North Gangtie Road, Xingtai, China