Re: the Elisp robot [photo]

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: the Elisp robot [photo]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:48:11 +0300

* Emanuel Berg via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
<help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org> [2020-10-21 17:25]:
> Jean Louis wrote:
>
> > And how does the internal OS communicates with
> > robot commands? Are those shell commands or how?
>
> It comes with files that represent different parts of
> the robot.

> The Elisp reads and writes to these files.

>  (defun get-motor-speed (motor)
>   (file-to-integer (get-motor-speed-file motor) ))

Aha you read there from file.

> (defun set-motor-speed (motor speed)
>   (write-to-file-integer (get-motor-speed-file motor) speed) )

You write there.

I guess that is something similar as /proc/ file system. It is
understandable.

Does droid has some non-free blobs or something to run?

Where is it available?

Jean