calc: settings for embedded calc

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: calc: settings for embedded calc
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2020 10:21:21 +0100

Hello,

I use embedded calc mode.  Although a little fragile, it is wonderful to
have.

I have a quick question.  How do I find out what settings are possible
(and their syntax) in embedded mode.  For instance, I use units a
lot.  By default, expressions with units are not necessarily
simplified.  By guessing, I managed to get expressions simplified
automatically:

% [calc-mode: simplify-units: t]

This works but it was a guess.  Is there a list of settings somewhere?
The documentation is excellent for normal calc use (e.g. "m U" sets what
I want in that case) but is not obvious (to me) for embedded mode.

Thank you,
eric
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.3.7 on Debian bullseye/sid