Re: N-key rollover keyboards

From: Alan Davis
Subject: Re: N-key rollover keyboards
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 14:48:34 -0700

Thank you.  An impressive bit of coding.  Executing this code in emacs,
then serially typing in various keys, combinations results in an "ok" in
the minibuffer.  There was one combination that executed an i3 command anv
moved the window to the other display.   This gives me something to work
on.  An emacs instance in a terminal ($emacs -nw ) om either urxvt or st
gives the same result.  I wonder why the combination Shift-Ctrl-B passes
through to i3 and is executed, but not other commands.   This is so in
either of these terminals as well as in an emacs window.

Is there a similar tool that can be used in bash?

Alan Davis

--
The foundation of morality is to have done, once and for all, with lying.
                     ---Thomas Huxley,