Re: Build Issues

From: jason stein
Subject: Re: Build Issues
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 08:05:37 -0800

I installed make using choco (package manager) using the command "choco
install make".  I am also attaching the output of my configure which I
capture with "./configure>configure_output".
thanks
Jason

*MY Make version (install using the command "choco install make"*
GNU Make 4.4.1
Built for Windows32
Copyright (C) 1988-2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <
https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>