Re: printf %()T

From: Seth David Schoen
Subject: Re: printf %()T
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 22:18:31 -0700

Roger writes:

> I did not find the printf date incantation within man bash, however these
> Emails are highlighted here for future reference.

Mine has

              %(datefmt)T
                     causes printf to output the  date-time  string  resulting
                     from  using  datefmt  as a format string for strftime(3).
                     The corresponding argument is an integer representing the
                     number  of seconds since the epoch.  Two special argument
                     values may be used: -1 represents the current  time,  and
                     -2  represents the time the shell was invoked.  If no ar‐
                     gument is specified, conversion behaves as if -1 had been
                     given.   This  is an exception to the usual printf behav‐
                     ior.

Do you have that?