Re: Sourcing bash scripts in cascade

From: Eli Schwartz
Subject: Re: Sourcing bash scripts in cascade
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 22:55:21 -0400

On 10/21/21 10:17 PM, irenezerafa wrote:
> [...]

What is cascade? Is it written in bash? I googled for "bash cascade" and
the most relevant search result I found is this:

https://www.facebook.com/events/crook-county-fairgrounds/cascade-bull-bash/240577920794816/

As you've provided no details on what you're talking about, I am forced
to conclude that this bull riding event is what you're asking for help with!

Do you consider it reasonable to visit a pizza store and ask if the
cashier knows some python programs that you can study? Or do you think
it is more likely the cashier will tell you "I don't know what you're
talking about, please leave this store now"?

While you're here, maybe you'd like to ask us some questions about our
favorite U.S. president of the last 10 years? This seems like a relevant
topic for the help-bash discussion list....

--
Eli Schwartz
Arch Linux Bug Wrangler and Trusted User