Bash Shell Parameter Expansion

From: tolugboji
Subject: Bash Shell Parameter Expansion
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 19:10:07 +0000

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

On Saturday, October 9th, 2021 at 6:52 PM, Kusalananda Kähäri
<andreas.kahari@abc.se> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 09, 2021 at 04:14:03PM +0000, tolugboji wrote:
>
> > Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

People customarily gather from what they find.  One can go whatever place they
want,
and trying to track what others do is not something I approve of.  Whatever
vague thing
you find you blame it on others.

It was a simple question and people turned it into a hunt.  It is what is all
wrong with
computer mailing lists.  No wonder all the obsession with codes of conduct
igniting
up like wildfires.  The problem stems from people like Greg, including possibly
yourself.