help-autogen

[Help-autogen] Account Security Update

From: PayPAl
Subject: [Help-autogen] Account Security Update
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 09:30:23 +0200

Security Center

  128-bit encryption

At PayPal, we want to increase your security and comfort level with every transaction. From our Buyer and Seller Protection Policies to our Verification and Reputation systems, we'll help to keep you safe.

We recently noticed an attempt to log in to your PayPal account from a foreign IP address and we have reason to belive that your account was used by a third party without your authorization.

If you recently accessed your account while traveling, the unusual log in attempts may have been initiated by you. Therefore, if you are the rightful account holder, click on the link below to log into your account and follow the instructions.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporarily suspend your account.

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of PayPal policy to represent oneself as another PayPal user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. PayPal is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that impersonators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department
PayPal, an eBay Company

*Please do not respond to this e-mail as your reply will not be received.