Re: [Health] Help for upgrade GnuHealth in OpenSuse 42.1

From: Tajwali Khan
Subject: Re: [Health] Help for upgrade GnuHealth in OpenSuse 42.1
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 17:43:09 +0500

Thank u for the reply. I am just trying to instal a dummy system on vmware. I already had an old version. I think too much effort to update it. So took going to take a shorter route as below.

 Saw ur video on how to instal on opensuse leap 15.2

I tried doing the same on opensuse leap 15.3

I was able to set up the system. But when tried to run the client it could not find the localhost.

I checked system services. Gnuhealth and postgress were not running. I set them up to start on boot. And rebooted system.

Stil same. 'could not connect to server'

Please help