Re: [Health] gnu-health installation

From: Nuku Ameyibor
Subject: Re: [Health] gnu-health installation
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 22:52:11 +0000

Dear Edgar,

At https://discuss.tryton.org/t/how-to-run-tryton-using-docker/3200 I found some hints. I am not familiar with docker so I do not know if this is what you are looking for. Maybe https://hub.docker.com/r/tryton/tryton/ could be interesting too.

docker is like a virtual machine(vmware,virtual box,etc..) technology  where you can write instructions for building/running applications.
its not as resource intensive as the above and enables you to have repeatable builds/runs in (linux,mac,windows,etc..) without messing up local machine/environment
demoing  applications is  easy and end users  can  easily install and run software without try/error or knowledge of app servers,databases,pr languages etc...
its often used in the cloud for deploying software and for development also for quickly building app servers,dbs,etc...

Thanks for the links also!!.
will definitely come in handy.