[Health] gnu-health installation

From: Nuku Ameyibor
Subject: [Health] gnu-health installation
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 08:47:02 +0000

hi all,

i hope you are well.
I have someone who is interested in using gnu-health but wants information about it.
mainly the experience of running it in production and as well as the common issues which may occur.
I have tried out the trython client and connected to the demo database and seen some of the features but wanted some opinions from people who have used it in production.
i also wanted to know what options you recommend for training the staff at the clinic.
Also any other information about gnu-health will be very welcome.
thanks!!.