health-i18n

Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: What are "Operational Area" and "Operational Sector"
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:17:43 +0200

Dear tumashu,

in the meantime Luis answered already.

Nevertheless I send my answer too:

context can be for Operational Sector: field:gnuhealth.du,operational_sector:

and Translation file can be found e.g. at tryton/health/locale/xx.po, string 221

at https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Domiciliary_Units the description says: "Operational Sector: The area that this DU belongs. Very important to know which operational area is responsible to take different health care actions (health promotion, healthcare area, ambulace action region, ...)"

An older screenshot can be found at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:GNU_Health_Domiciliary_Unit.png.

For Operational Area I found Context error:gnuhealth.operational_area: and the translation file also within the health module.

(I thought, Operational Area and Operational Sector are synonyms here, but Luis explained it that the area is composed of sectors.)

country_subdivision I did not find in weblate. For "Province" there is Context field:gnuhealth.du,address_subdivision:

Could you please provide more information where country_subdivision occurs?

Thank you very much

All the best

Edgar