health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2020 12:17:57 +0200

Dear Luis

Am 04.08.2020 um 19:02 schrieb Luis Falcon:

The best two ways you can complete the translations.
[...]
2) Updating the whole de.po file and sending it to us. In this case,
please make sure that no new entries are created, and only the msgstr
are modified. We could then commit them in the mercurial repo and they
would be updated on weblate.

Attached please find the de.po that I sent to you also on July 23 with 14700 entries, same as in the diseases.xml. This is the right one.

One thing is important is to make sure the enconding is UTF-8, because
otherwise the non-ascii characters will be garbled :)

Yes, my editor says it is UTF-8. As I remember, you found some codes with which there was a problem in the diseases.xml, I believe it was e.g. C841 Sézary disease. There are 6 more occurances there with the problem with "é" in the diseases.xml. In my editor it looks ok now within the de.po.

Thank you ver much!

All the best

Edgar