health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 17:20:31 +0100

Dear Edgar

On Mon, 3 Aug 2020 17:35:06 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Yes, there are now at weblate in the english version 14700 entries,
> and as far as I checked at random there are the right new ones! Great!

Wonderful! :)

> The German translation seems not to be updated, and I do not see a
> possibility for normal translators to upload the actual de.po.

Hmm, strange... the language files (es.po, de.po...) should now be
updated.

I took a look at the German po file (de.po), and focused on the Zika
virus entries. The message IDs for the new codes are there (eg, A92.5,
P35.4), but need translation. The obsolete U06 is also there (which is
OK).

> Could you please upload it, or could you show me the way how to
> upload it by myself?

They should be updated automatically from the Mercurial repository in
the moment that we do an push operation.

Could you please compare the de.po from weblate and the de.po from our
mercurial repository

https://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/raw-file/247949570c8f/tryton/health_icd10/locale/de.po

All the best
Luis