health-i18n

Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15733] Update ICD10 datafile
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 21:50:02 +0100

On Sun, 2 Aug 2020 11:26:11 +0200
Edgar Hagenbichler <edgar.hagenbichler@hagenbichler.at> wrote:

> Dear Luis
>
> Am 01.08.2020 um 00:28 schrieb Luis Falcon:
> > Update of task #15733 (project health):

> >          Percent Complete:                      0% => 100%
> Let me refer to my email from 23.07.2020, 21:57 with de.po (14.700
> msgctxt with translation, including 284 categories/chapters and 14416
> codes) and diseases.xml (14.416 code records, including fields for
> category and active status)  attached.
> > Please check the status on Weblate and report :)
> >
> *  Currently there are 14619  source strings at weblate at the
> english version, so there is
>
> - a difference of 81 strings to the msgid of the actual de.po

English seems to be ok, we need to check the difference with the merge
to the other languages.

> - missing are new codes, e.g. U070 vaping-related disorders or Z227
> latent tuberculosis

I just checked and these codes are in the DB after the upgrade:

U07.0 Vaping-related disorders
Z22.7 Latent tuberculosis

> - some contexts are wrong, e.g. Zika virus disease should be context
> A925 and not U06 anymore.

A92.5 Zika virus disease

And U06 no longer shows up.

> It is great that there are now many codes updated, e.g. E111 "Type 2
> diabetes mellitus: With ketoacidosis" instead of only "With
> ketoacidosis" (which was the text before updating).
>
> * It seems that the update of the German version did not work at
> weblate, there are still only 11269 translated strings, although the
> de.po contains all 14.700 translations.

Yes. It might very well be the case! In fact, the component was as
read-only due to some issues previous to the update.

We'll fix them :)

Let me know your thoughts and thank you so much!

We should be releasing 3.6.5 during the week with this update.

All the best,
Luis