health-i18n

Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 18:05:07 +0200

Great,

thank you!

All the best

Edgar

https://www.gnuhealth.org/#/planet/network (Hagenbichler)

Am 16.07.2020 um 17:39 schrieb Francisco Vila:
El 16/7/20 a las 17:27, Edgar Hagenbichler escribió:
Dear Francisco,

thank you very much for your offer!

One task would be, to find the official version of the WHO ICD-10 in
spanish (e.g. https://ais.paho.org/classifications/Chapters/) (?) and
then to find a way, to harvest the information provided there. Then put
it into a simple textfile (e.g. just two colums: code and name of the
code/disease) and then add the missing codes to
https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-health/health_icd10/es/. Then
check, if the name of the codes that are already in the .po file match
with the official strings.

It is written at weblate: "The translation is temporarily closed for
contributions due to maintenance, please come back later.", but the
download of the .po file is still possible.

All the best

Understood, Thank you. I will search for this, but not before Monday I'm
afraid.

Let's stay tuned.
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)