health-i18n

Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: Issues with ICD-10 coding and translation and missing modules
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 13:54:40 +0200

Dear Luis,

now I registered at weblate and set my notifications to GNU Health/health_icd10.

It says now "The translation is temporarily closed for contributions due to maintenance, please come back later."

We have 11 languages there, 7 of them with at least 85 % translation: English (100%), French (100%), Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, German.

Lao, Italian, Arabic, and Greek are between 0 and 11 %.

What should I do now?

All the best

Edgar