health-i18n

Migration to Weblate

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Migration to Weblate
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:10:36 +0100

Dear all

We're migrating the GH translation project to Weblate. Our friends from
Weblate (www.weblate.org) have provided hosting for GNU Health!

The import of the strings for the official languages is already there
(https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/gnu-health/).

During the coming days, we'll organize the teams, adapt the scripts,
links to mercurial, etc..

The server translate.gnusolidario.org is now deprecated and will no
longer be active by July 1st.

Let me take the opportunity to thank the great Pootle community, that
has been the translation system of GNU Health for many years! Your
contribution has been immense.

We are looking forward to this new translation experience with Weblate.

All the best
Luis