Re: [Health-dev] icd 10 in GH 3.8.0 demo database

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] icd 10 in GH 3.8.0 demo database
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 12:07:01 +0100

Hi, Axel!

On 10/20/21 07:45, Axel Braun wrote:
Hi Luis,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2021, 13:26:06 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

When you install a fresh DB, you do get the right values and
translations, right?

I have a new installation with 3.8 Demo-DB, ran trytond-admin w/o
suspicious error messages and switched to German language afterwards .

The warnings usually show when you have made a modification on one
record at db level and it differs from the content at xml / datafile level.

The thing, is, I did not make any modifications, trytond just thinks I
did.....
Our friend Mathias shared a patch that I have used testwise:
https://gitlab.com/m9s/trytond/-/commit/
91f8ab7d3880277694d3cc58e2cd69874e40cf89

Thanks to Mathias!! This is great! Will this patch be applied upstream? I think it's crucial to have it on Tryton 6.0 series.

Under Admin -> Module -> Data it shows some 38.000 Records out of sync
(and no option to update all in one run). Is this maybe the root cause?

The way that Tryton deals with the XML data files and its update status
at DB has always been problematic, to the point that some have suggested
to remove this functionality.

I deleted the content of ir_transaltion completely and ran trytond-admin over
the database - now the content comes up correct in german language

Wonderful! Great news, indeed :)

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, MD, MSc
President, GNU Solidario