Re: [Health-dev] icd 10 in GH 3.8.0 demo database

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] icd 10 in GH 3.8.0 demo database
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 08:45:09 +0200

Hi Luis,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2021, 13:26:06 CEST schrieb Luis Falcon:

> >> When you install a fresh DB, you do get the right values and
> >> translations, right?
> >
> > I have a new installation with 3.8 Demo-DB, ran trytond-admin w/o
> > suspicious error messages and switched to German language afterwards .
>
> The warnings usually show when you have made a modification on one
> record at db level and it differs from the content at xml / datafile level.

The thing, is, I did not make any modifications, trytond just thinks I
did.....
Our friend Mathias shared a patch that I have used testwise:
https://gitlab.com/m9s/trytond/-/commit/
91f8ab7d3880277694d3cc58e2cd69874e40cf89

> > Under Admin -> Module -> Data it shows some 38.000 Records out of sync
> > (and no option to update all in one run). Is this maybe the root cause?
>
> The way that Tryton deals with the XML data files and its update status
> at DB has always been problematic, to the point that some have suggested
> to remove this functionality.

I deleted the content of ir_transaltion completely and ran trytond-admin over
the database - now the content comes up correct in german language

Cheers
Axel