Re: [Health-dev] Thalamus server and federation portal connection/login

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Thalamus server and federation portal connection/login error
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 15:26:24 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Am 11.05.2021 um 15:24 schrieb Andreas Lenhardt via Health-dev:
Hello,

I have tried to set up the thalamus server and the Federation Portal.

Unfortunately, I can't get any further with the instructions in the wiki alone.

I have imported the federation_schema.sql to my GnuHealth database.
After that I started the thalamus server.
However, in the client I get the error "You need to create a health institution first" when I click on "new" in the Federation Queue Manager.

That is a typical error in which I also always run into when I setup a new database. First you have to be sure that you have at Party/Parties a party in the Health-Tab with the checkbox "Institutions". (e.g. at the demo database the GNU SOLIDARIO HOSPITAL).

Then you have to go to Health/Institutions and create a new institution where you choose the GNU SOLIDARIO HOSPITAL. You have to provide Type, Code and Public level there. Then it should work, I hope. If not, please give some more information. (see also https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Creating_a_Company, but the information with Health/Instutions is not given there)

Under the Federation Node Configuration I can't connect to a Thalamus Server either, I just get the error "ERROR authenticating to Server". Do I need a special user to access the Thalamus server?

The login to the Federation portal does not work either. Are these errors somehow related?

This I cannot answer, maybe some colleagues do?

Kind regards

Edgar