Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Occupation database - French and German tran

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Occupation database - French and German translation not activated
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 08:55:50 +0200

Dear Luis, dear Axel

on my updated Raspi4 Leap15.3 beta GH38 ("Axel´s version") from https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/Installation#Initialize_the_database_instance there is database ghdemo38 with the missing translations for German and French.

As test@GNUHealth-Raspi4 I want now to create a new database as Luis suggests: with

createdb health38

then I got "could not connect to template1: FATAL: role "test" does not exist".

(In Axel´s version from https://en.opensuse.org/GNUHealth_on_openSUSE, but updated to 15.3 I guess, with user "test" instead of user "gnuhealth").

What should I try next?

Thank you very much!

All the best