Re: [Health-dev] [task #15876] Odontogram report

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] [task #15876] Odontogram report
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 19:00:10 +0100

Hey Luis,

Am Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 23:10:02 CET schrieb Luis Falcon:

> I just finished a basic odontogram that will be part of the dentistry
> package. It provides an automatic graphical representation of a FDI
> geometrical odontogram, for both permanent and deciduous teeth, based on
> the clinical information stored in GH.

Wonderful! Thats a great step forward.

> Next steps will be documenting and packaging for the  upcomint 3.7 releases.

Can you create a beta-tarball from this? That would help a lot in testing.

One other thing, as I noticed that I cant create bugs anymore in savannah: How
to address feature requests in the future? There are 2-3 things that are in my
mind that could be improved....

Cheers
Axel