Re: [Health-dev] Allow spanish translation on health_contact_tracing

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Allow spanish translation on health_contact_tracing
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 18:01:31 +0100

Dear all

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 17:29:42 +0100
Luis Falcon <falcon@gnuhealth.org> wrote:

> Dear team
>
> On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 19:41:44 +0200
> Francisco Vila <paconet@gmx.es> wrote:
>
> > El 3/9/20 a las 1:08, Francisco Maria Moyano Casco escribió:
> > > Hi everyone!
> > >     I need to upload the spanish translation of
> > > health_contact_tracing, but it is not available on weblate.
> > >
> > >     Is it possible to enable it? Thanks
> > >
> > >     Kindly Regards.
> > >          Francisco
> >
> > I am also a translator but am afraid I don't know how to
> > enable/disable modules on weblate.
I think is fixed now... there was a "\n" on template that was causing
errors.

I have created the contact tracing language at Weblate from mercurial...
it took it automatically, and now Spanish is ready to be translated.

PS: For localization related issues, please use the health-i18n list ;)

All the best
Luis