Re: [Health-dev] Poll: GNU Health Packets

From: Adolfina Bory Palobo
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Poll: GNU Health Packets
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 13:59:36 +0800

Hello Dr. Braun,

Before voting I would like to ask:

Is this question relating to SUSE packaging only?

Are these alternatives mutually exclusive - meaning whichever loses the
poll will be dropped?

Another issue is that there is always a security risk in installing
software (modules) that is "unused" because it may ## become ## used by
hackers - so a small convenience breeds a potential insecurity. We all
agree that in the health domain, security must be an important concern,
possibly an overriding concern. I believe the convenience is not worth
it. (So you already know which way I will vote :-)