Re: [Health-dev] about pot file of view xml files and report odt files

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] about pot file of view xml files and report odt files
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:52:04 +0100

Hi Tumashu !

On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 20:45:21 +0800 (CST)
tumashu <address@hidden> wrote:

>      i have found that "Health HMIS : Update language templates for
> 3.6 series" commit do not include the changed trans strings of view
> xml files and report odt files, am i wrong?

You are right ! :)

Forgot  to set translations before exporting, and the reports / views
where not taken into account :/

Please check the health package on this revision:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/health/rev/1a4a2899aab2

I will go through the rest of them now ...

Best
Luis