Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?

From: Edgar Hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 14:08:57 +0100

Dear Luis,

dear Andrew and community,

great, this is a really huge improvement! Congratulations!

At ghat.hagenbichler.at I managed now also to install proteus,

and although I got some error messages it seems that it works.

When I invoked (in a shell, where I connected first to the server to the right path)

python2 gnuhealth_product_uploader.py products_sample.csv

it worked.

After updating some modules (product, account_product, and so on)

The "Rapid urease test" is now added. PERFECT!

As a last step I am thinking about how to upload a .csv file and then

invoke the command like above over the web using the SAO server

(or something similar).

It would be imported then to the server and database.

Is there any possibility for this?

Thank you very much!

All the best

Edgar