Re: [Health-dev] Health-dev post from address@hidden requires approval

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Health-dev post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 14:37:55 +0000

Hi Edgar !

On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 17:46:59 -0500
address@hidden wrote:

> From: "Edgar Hagenbichler" <address@hidden>
> To: <address@hidden>
> Subject: AW: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo
> server? Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 23:46:46 +0100
>
> Dear Luis,

I took a quick glimpse at your CSV file. Is this coming from the
Product model ("proudct.template") ? Because there are required fields
that are missing, like the Default Unit of Measure (UoM).

It should not let you continue with the import if required fields are
not present.

In anycase, the best way to go is to create an import
script with proteus, for specific models, but make sure that the
required fields are present in the CSV file export. I would not use the
CVS current import / export from tryton.

Thank you for the good wishes ! We'll update you on SCALE16 . I am
positive it will be great for the GNU Health community ! :)

Best
Luis