[Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Health-dev] GNU Health Pharmacy on community demo server?
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 11:18:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Luis and Dev Team

There was recently a question on the general discussion forum about setting up
a Pharmacy 'store/supplier' in GNU Health. This could in theory be a Community
Pharmacy or a Hospital Pharmacy.

Luis. Setting this up with medication stock and the correct departmental links
is quite a complicated process and it would be most useful if this could be
done on the community demo server for us all to take a look at and test.

If we could create a clinic/GP/outpatient prescription, send a message of it to
the Pharmacy 'store' and dispense it from Pharmacy stock it would be very
helpful for understanding the GNU Health ordering/supplying/invoicing
functionality.

Regards

Andrew

p.s. We would need to set up more common medication products in the Tryton
section of the GNU Health demo database and I can do this if you want me to.