[Health-dev] [bug #52580] Removing the patient field before saving the r

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health-dev] [bug #52580] Removing the patient field before saving the record generates an error
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 05:40:33 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: meanmicio
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                 Release: None
                  Module: health

Details:

When creating a patient, some fields are automatically taken from the related
person (sex, dob, ID, .. ).

If we clear the patient field before saving the record (for example we chose
the wrong person and we clear the M2O field to pick the right one), it will
generate a traceback.

It's merely esthetic and informational, but annoying in any case.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?52580>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/