Re: [Health-dev] Error on Lab result and Patient Evaluation

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] Error on Lab result and Patient Evaluation
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:36:02 +0000

Hi Carlos !

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 05:00:07 -0500
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am using the latest stable version

Please specify the concrete number, (eg, 3.2.8) so we have it for the
current date, as well as for historical purposes .

> >> Dear comunity
> >>
> >> Some errors are apearing on Lab results and Patient evaluation
> >> related to input data. It is on fields where a float is required
> >> and the user set an int number, instead a conversion or alert
> >> cause of the point for float, an error appear like
> >>
> >> on_change_with_whr
> >> *    if (hip > 0):*
> >> *TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and
> >> 'int'*
> >>
> >> *or*
> >>

> >> on_change_with_warning
> >> if (self.result < self.lower_limit or self.result >
> >> self.upper_limit): TypeError: unorderable types: float() <
> >> NoneType()

I have been able to  reproduce them... it's due to Python3 when dealing
with an operation on a None, that was not a problem on Python2. So when
on the WHR either the waist or hip is empty (None), the on_change
function generates a traceback.

Thank you ! We'll create an issue and fix them ASAP.

Bests
Luis