Re: [Health-dev] When is Gnu Health release of version 3.2

From: appu
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] When is Gnu Health release of version 3.2
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 16:25:41 +0530

Hi Luis,

Thanks so much for the information.
Features are really great.

is there any  release date planned for 3.2.
Saw some where that it will be on 2nd quarter of 2017.
will it be before end of june 2017?

Thanks
-Appu

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 3:48 PM, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Appu !

On Sun, 14 May 2017 18:17:52 +0530
appu <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Can someone please help me with following details.
>
> I would like to know about the release date of version 3.2.
> Also saw gnu health 3.2 is supposed be compatible with tryton 4.2.
> what is the main difference between gnu health 3.0 to 3.2.
> is it only support to tryton4.2 or along with tryton 4.2,  are there
> any gnu health features added?

You can see the presentation at GNUHealthCon[1] for a summary of some
of the new features starting in 3.2

For more information about GNU Health Federation message and
authentication server, Thalamus[2].

Bests,

1.-
http://www.gnuhealthcon.org/2016-las_palmas/presentations/luis-falcon-gnuhealthcon-2016.pdf