Re: [Health-dev] How we can help you

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health-dev] How we can help you
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 22:55:17 +0100

Hi Oscar !

On Thu, 11 May 2017 16:25:12 -0500
Oscar Alvarez <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luis
>

> I would like to help to migration GNU Health to 3.0 -> 3.2, because
> we can have new release soon as possible ;)

We should be releasing 3.2 by the end of Q2 (end of June).

> There is any way How can we help you?

In many ways :) Some areas are:

- Update documentation on GNU Health Wikibook
- Translation
- Testing the migrated modules

On 3.2 we are also introducing the GNU Health Federation (and Thalamus,
the message and auth. server). That means new technology besides Tryton
will be in place.

I will upload the latest presentation I did last week at the University
of Palermo, Italy, with more on this concepts.

Drop by the IRC and we can talk more !

Thanks again :)

Luis